Purchase a Gift Certificate »
Purchase Visa® Prepaid Cards » Corporate» Upload Spreadsheet
Upload Spreadsheet File
- Download the CSV spreadsheet template. This file can be edited in any spreadsheet
editing software such as Microsoft Excel etc.
- In the spreadsheet, enter the cards you wish to order - one card on a row. See below
for a list and explanation of the fields in the spreadsheet.
- The shipping information must be supplied for the first card. Subsequent cards in
the list will be sent to this address until another address is encountered.
So, if you wish to send two cards to address X and another three cards to address
Y, enter the shipping information for address X on the row of the first card in
the file, and the shipping information for address Y on the row for the third card.
All the other rows do not need shippping information, as they will be sent to the
address above them.
- Upload your filled-in spreadsheet file, preview your list, and continue on to checkout.
- If all is well, you will be shown a list with all the cards that have been uploaded
A field name that starts with an asterisk (*) is a required field.
Card Information Fields
- *CardValue - This is the Dollar face value of the card. The value
can be anything between 25 and 100.
- *FirstPartOfName - The first part of the name of the Cardholder.
Include: title, first name etc... (maximum length: 25 characters)
- *SecondPartOfName - The second part of the name of the Cardholder.
Include: middle name or initial, last name, suffix etc... (maximum length: 25 characters)
NOTE: maximum length for *FirstPartOfName and *SecondPartOfName combined, is 22
- EmbossGreeting - optional - The greeting to emboss on the card.
Max length is 22 characters. - no punctuation other than: space, period, comma,
hyphen (-), forward slash (/), apostrophe (‘) and ampersand (&).
- *Address1 - The first line of the address of the Cardholder. (maximum
length: 25 characters)
- Address2 - optional - The second line of the address of the Cardholder.
(maximum length: 25 characters)
- *City - The City of the Cardholder (maximum length: 20 characters)
- *State - The abbreviation for the State, province or region of the Cardholder
- *Zip- The Zip of the Cardholder (maximum length: 10 characters)
- *ShippingFirstName - The first name of the shipping recipient.
- *ShippingLastName - The last name of the shipping recipient.
NOTE: maximum length for *ShippingFirstName and *ShippingLastName combined, is 22
- *ShippingAddress1 - The first line of the shipping address (maximum
length: 35 characters)
- ShippingAddress2 - optional - The second line of the shipping address
(maximum length: 35 characters)
- ShippingAttention - optional (maximum length: 35 characters)
- *ShippingCity (maximum length: 20 characters)
- *ShippingState (maximum length: 35 characters)
- *ShippingZip (maximum length: 10 characters)
- ShippingMessage - optional - The greeting to print on the themed stationary that will be sent with the cards. (maximum length: 10 characters)
If there is a comma or line break in any field, the upload will fail.
If you need to use a comma, use the following text instead of the comma: ~||C||~
it will be replaced with an actual comma.
If you need to use a line-break, use the following text instead of the line-break:
~||LB||~ it will be replaced with an actual line-break.